Virtual EduKAY Workshop
Perfect for individuals, smaller groups, limited budgets or remote locations, the Virtual EduKAY Workshop is a live-streaming, six hour professional development opportunity that gives teachers the skills necessary to introduce yoga, meditation and mindfulness into today’s demanding academic environment. Virtual EduKAY provides various tools and guides teachers on methods to integrate yogic concepts throughout the school day as they pertain to Behavior, Stress Management, and Health Awareness, all while increasing student engagement in a positive environment.
*If you are booking for a private group of eight people or more, please refer back to the private group options on the main EduKAY page.
Educators complete EduKAY with a toolbox filled with:
- Songs, stories, activities, and games that can be used singularly or within a mini-lesson or class meeting.
- Ways to select learning standards from reading, math, or other content areas that are yoga-adaptable.
- Meditation and mindfulness techniques.
- Breathing techniques to use for themselves and with their students.
- Ways to consistently incorporate yoga techniques into mini-lessons for their students.
- Yoga breaks at transitional times.
- MUSIC INCLUDED!* Some of our very best Kidding Around Yoga music geared for elementary-aged children.
- As an added bonus, your teachers will gain LIFETIME access to all of the online resources shared during the workshop.
Select the training that is most appropriate for the age group you teach:
The program consists of two 3-hour webinars with one of our expert Kidding Around Yoga trainer(s). Check out our currently available sessions below.
- Preschool-Lower Elementary
- Upper Elementary
- General Elementary
- Middle/High School
Interested in applying for a grant?
KAY knows that budgets are tight and schools often need funding for special trainings and workshops. That’s why we have worked with a professional grant writer to create templates for schools to use when seeking funding for an EduKAY Workshop. Using the templates is easy – just fill in the specifics for your school and send it to the funding sources of your choice. Money can be secured through governmental agencies, private organizations, community groups, and other philanthropic entities. Want more information on our grant templates? Click HERE.