Alternative Certification Paths
It is preferred that you take a 2-day training before the advanced training. However, you can attend the advanced training first if need be. Or, have you taken a basic Kids Yoga certification program other than KAY? You can still attend our advanced training and be eligible to receive your 95 hour certificate. Here’s how…
“I haven’t taken an initial Kids Yoga training yet.”
- Complete your registration form and submit your initial payment.
- Commit to attend a 2-day training in the near future by registering and paying (regular discounts apply).
If you do not register for the 2-day training before the 95-hr program start date, you will need to pay a $150 fee to gain access to your online coursework. Details of how to make this payment will be sent to you after your registration is complete. This course will need to be completed in its entirety before attending the advanced 95 hour training you register for.
You can also take your 2- day LIVE TRAINING in a nearby location the weekend before the Advanced 95 hour training.
*Note that you are not eligible to receive your advanced 95 hour certificate until you have completed the live 2-day training.
“I have completed my initial Kids Yoga training with another school (RCYS).”
- Submit your initial Kids Yoga training certificate to us for approval on your registration form.
- Make your initial payment for the training.
- Pay a $150 fee to gain access to the online coursework that will need to be completed in its entirety before attending the advanced 95 hour training you register for. Details of how to make this payment will be sent to you after your registration is complete.