EP. 43 | Finding Stillness – how to make restorative yoga accessible to children
Contrary to popular belief, restorative yoga is NOT just for the elderly or injured.
A Restorative Yoga practice is crucial for everyone’s mental and physical health, even our youngest yogis.
Kelly and Kristi explain how to expand Kids Yoga to include family-friendly restorative practices and postures.
- What is Restorative Yoga?
- Benefits of Restorative Yoga
- Why Restorative Yoga works
- Making restorative postures and practices engaging for children
- Finding comfort and safety in stillness
Links for further exploration:
Kids NEED Restorative Yoga, Too