Everyone can meditate. Yes, everyone! From toddlers to teens, from busy parents to anxious seniors, there’s a meditation practice for everyone. Skeptical? In this episode, Kristi and Kelly debunk common myths about meditation and convince you to start small and give it a try.
Join the conversation as we discuss:
- differences between meditation and mindfulness
- why meditation is so powerful
- common myths and misconceptions about meditation
- finding opportunities to meditate during the day
- how meditation can look, sound, and feel different for everyone
- meditating with children in age-appropriate ways