“Bedtime Struggles? Mindful strategies to help your family sleep well”
Goodnight! Sleep well! Easier said than done for many of our children, and some of us grown-ups, too.
In this episode, Kelly and Kristi share mindfulness-based tools and strategies for sending your little ones off to dreamland (fuss-free!).
Tune in to:
- connect with the family through a mindful sleep routine
- use mindfulness to tame nighttime anxiety
- practice guided meditations for sleep (and for literacy skills)
- grow your own Peaceful Garden
- breathe mindfully to fall asleep
- explore the science and physiology of mindful bedtime practices
- scan your body to encourage relaxation
- use sensory props to settle into sleep
- create a personalized Relaxation Station
For more ways to make bedtime more peaceful, check out the following articles: