Ep 27 | Mealtime Mindfulness
Is family mealtime a challenge or a treat?
In this episode of the Mindful Conversations with KAY podcast, Kelly and Kristi explore ways to make family meals more enjoyable through mindfulness.
Their conversation includes:
- Different kinds of “picky” eaters
- The interaction between regulation and hunger/digestion
- Flexibility at mealtime (for everyone)
- Meal planning and cooking with children
- Playing Meal Detective
- Using mindful conversations and guided questions to change moods and energy
- The importance of planning ahead