“Homework Help: mindful strategies to ease the struggle”
Homework time doesn’t have to be a hassle. With some planning and a few mindfulness tips, you can establish a healthy homework habits that will make the whole experience one of positivity and growth. In this super-relatable episode of Mindful Conversations with KAY, Kelly and Kristi share their top tips and insights for taming the homework anxiety.
Listen in as they discuss:
- How your child’s homework habits effect your own behavior
- Why mindfulness practices are vital for healthy parenting
- Setting the tone through mindful activities
- Creating an effective homework space
- Tailoring homework interventions to your child’s needs
- Recognizing the need for brain breaks
- Balancing energy through breath and movement
- Using a Calm Down Kit
Join the discussion in our Facebook group and get a free downloadable yoga game perfect for use to establish a calm homework session or as a brain break!