August 03, 2019 - August 04, 2019
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Awake Boulder Yoga Studio
3200 Carbon Place, Suite 105
Boulder, CO 80301
Register & Pay
Click the button to jump to the Discounts and Registration Information.
Welcome LetterClick the button to read the Welcome Letter.
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM US ABOUT YOUR SPECIFIC TRAINING LOGISTICS. ALL THE INFO YOU NEED CONCERNING YOUR TRAINING IS HERE IN THIS WELCOME LETTER.
General InformationThis blended training combines independent learning with two energetic, dynamic days of classroom instruction. Before the training, you will create an account with OKAY - Online Kidding Around Yoga. Here you will find your learning modules. The first two will prepare you for your intense, fun Two Day Live Training and are required to be completed. The remaining modules give you the chance to use and review the massive amount of knowledge you just received in your training.
All students are required to finish modules one and two of OKAY BEFORE they can receive their certificate. This will take approximately 4-6 hours to complete depending on your pace. Please do this before your live training so you, too, can be in the know. It is easier for students and teachers if everyone starts on the same page. Here is a glimpse of what's in store for you with our Sample Training.
We love early birds and even offer them a discount, however if you are unable to sign up early, no worries! We got you covered. Sign ups are accepted up until the night before the training starts. You will have to wait to receive your certificate (by email) until after you finish the first two modules, but that's no biggie!
You do NOT need prior yoga teacher trainings to attend KAY trainings. Kidding Around Yoga is designed for anyone who loves to work with kids. With KAY, you can start your own kid-centered yoga business, enrich your adult classes, bring something special to your academic classroom, or even introduce your own family to the benefits and joys of yoga. This training can enhance your career and change your life and the lives of all of those beautiful young yogis in your future. Just ask our grads!
Your tuition includes access to two exciting days of hands on instruction covering breathing practices, meditation, deep relaxation, asanas, games, activities, arts and crafts, business and marketing, and so much more. And just when you think there can't possibly be anything more, check it out. You also receive a link to a huge catalog of original Kidding Around Yoga music. Incorporating yoga poses and fun cardio activities, this music takes any kids class up a notch. Kids love Kidding Around Yoga, and so will you!
Your tuition includes:
- Instant access to Online Kidding Around Yoga. Please do complete those first two modules before you arrive at your Live Training.
- Two Day Live Training: Tons of fun, friends, and a program that will change your life.
- A copy of our OM-azing training manual that you will receive once you arrive at your live training.
- Kids yoga music. The message is in the music. And the magic is in the movement. Gain lifetime access to all KAY music and all future renditions.
- Inclusion in the KAY Facebook forum: We have thousands of members ready to support and share.
- Access to Teachers' Resources with more info than you could ever use in one lifetime.
- Marketing videos that will help you to show folks who you are and what you do and help you build your business.
- A discount on insurance! Kidding Around Yoga professionals save $40 and trainees get their first year for only $25: BeYogi Insurance. Insurance is applicable within the United States only and to those professionals who meet the state's requirements, where applicable, to practice yoga.
- 5-MONTH access to the entire online training: This site contains your entire training in videos and online modules for you to study after your live training. You will have plenty of time to digest the vast wealth of knowledge you've just acquired, but we always recommend joining our OKAY Plus Membership to get unlimited access and exclusive resources from the best of the best. With over 4,000 teachers all over the world, we’ve compiled the best games, arts and crafts and activities for your little yogis, and organized them in a way that’s easy to find and use for any of your classes.
|Kidding Around Yoga is registered through the Yoga Alliance, and certified Yoga instructors can earn CEUs through our program. For more information on CEUs click here.|
Meet the Trainer!Click on the photo/s to see who’s training you.
Boulder, CO Training Curriculum
- Games and songs... and MORE games and songs!
- Easy class planning using our amazing class outline
- Behavior management techniques
- Age appropriate activities for 2-12 year olds
- 80+ asanas appropriate to our songs and games
- Yogic philosophy, pranayama, meditation and chanting
- Tips for Family, Mommy & Me, Babies, Teens, and Classroom Yoga
- Partner Yoga
- Teaching yoga in various environments
- Physical contraindications of poses
- Deep relaxation/guided meditation for kids... The Secret Garden
- How to run a successful kids yoga business
- Yoga birthday parties and day camps
- Observe a family class taught by your trainer
- Stress management for kids
- Cookin' with KAY... fun ways to share healthy eating habits
- Yog-arts & crafts
Poses/Asanas CoveredSince WE DO NOT REQUIRE A BACKGROUND IN YOGA, we highly recommend that you take some yoga classes before the training. KAY offers an online introduction to yoga course with a special discount for our students, it’s a great course to get you started. Use the discount code “KAYstudent” at checkout to receive 25% off. Click HERE to familiarize yourself with the poses we will focus on.
Cancellation PolicyKidding Around Yoga reserves the right to cancel or reschedule trainings. In case of a cancellation, KAY will offer you alternative training dates, access to our online training program to receive the same certificate, or, if you prefer, will refund your payment in full.
If you need to cancel, you will have the option to attend any other live KAY training or you may apply your tuition toward taking our online training program (OKAY). You will receive the same certificate from OKAY as you would from our live training. There are no refunds when you cancel. You will be charged a $15 administrative fee to make the change from a live training to any other live training. If you do not make it to your fourth training attempt you will be charged the $250 retake fee to schedule a fifth training date.
DiscountsClick on the "More Info" buttons below to learn more about each discount. Discounts may not be combined. Prices, discounts, and rebates may change without notice.
The minimum age to attend our live training is 12. Between the ages of 12 to 15, you may get certified and only pay $200 USD. Anyone over the age of 15 is considered an adult for payment purposes.
We also offer a payment plan option because we're yogis and we're flex-ible like that. Make sure to choose the 3-month payment plan option beside the coupon code field on the registration page. Note that you will not receive your certificate until you pay in full. There is a small increase in overall cost when paying in installments so it’s best to pay in full at time of registration if you are able to. The first installment is charged at time of registration. The 2nd and 3rd installments will be charged 30 and 60 days later. The payment subscription plan will end automatically after the 3rd payment is processed.