Welcome to Kidding Around Yoga with Sarah!
Just like our own lives, our children’s lives are busy, too: academic expectations, innumerable lessons, competitive sports, socializing, and the business of just growing up! This fast pace often leaves our children with little time to relax. Kids are directly impacted by this constant stress, both physically and mentally.
It is crucial for children to learn how to find peace on the inside, regardless of what is happening on the outside. KIDDING AROUND YOGA does just that. Haris Lender (ERYT500) created KIDDING AROUND YOGA (KAY) to teach children the five branches of Yoga in a clear, engaging manner.
Every KAY class offers a complete, age-appropriate Yoga practice that includes:
- Stretching and strengthening poses: Poses in a KAY class are imaginative and fun, giving children confidence, a strong and flexible body, and a way to self soothe.
- Relaxation techniques: Students learn meditation and create a quiet, safe place in their mind to allow calming and healing to begin.
- Breathing instruction: Children learn ways change their moods, boost their energy level, and reduce stress simply by controlling their own breath!
- Music, games, and imagination: KAY’s magic is in our playfulness, keeping your child motivated and moving. This is not your typical Yoga class. A KAY class gets children singing, dancing, skipping, marching, jogging, shaking, laughing, hopping, limbo-ing, and storytelling ALL while practicing Yoga to original KAY music.
- Highly trained, passionate KAY certified teachers: My specialized training has given me the skills, tools, and experience to lead creative and well-organized kids’ Yoga classes.
KIDDING AROUND YOGA classes are a special opportunity to provide your child with life-long skills that will give them a sense of calm, balance, and power immediately and long into the future. I’m so excited to share KAY with you and the little Yogis in your life!
For further information, check out KAY Global or contact me at .