In the OKAY training you will learn the best ideas Haris Lender and many other Kidding Around Yoga teachers have formulated to teach yoga to children. Whether you are a Yoga teacher, a therapist, a school teacher, or just starting out, you will leave the training with all sorts of new tools in your kit. If you are taking a live training, you will be completing the first TWO modules before showing up.
How does OKAY work?
There are 4 modules containing 10-26 units each covering all of our topics. You will complete a unit in order to unlock the following units. Your progress and grade is tracked as you move through the training. You can return to any completed lesson at any time. The program will not lose your place. If you happen to leave the program during your training, fear not. OKAY will always know exactly where you left off. And all links in the training will open up a new tab or window, so don’t be afraid to click. There will be a lot of photos and short videos of Haris and other Kidding Around Yoga trainers teaching different components. At the end you will be prepared to teach yoga to children in your community.
If you are taking the Online-Only training, at the end of the program you will either video yourself or Skype with a mentor in order to teach an entire Kidding Around Yoga class in 30 minutes. Read more about our Requirements, Certification and Frequently Asked Questions.
How will you learn?
- As you move through OKAY, you will be seeing all of the information from our mastered manual. BUT… KAY is always growing and expanding. There is new information being added constantly. AND you will have lifetime access to OKAY. Any changes and updates to the KAY method will always be available to you via OKAY.
- There are also KAY Teacher Resources filled with information, documents, business sheets, letters for schools, girl scouts, special needs, articles and even more games and activities, arts and crafts.
- Communicate and learn even more from other teachers in KAY’s fantastic HUGE active community Facebook forum.
- KAY provides advanced training Webinars covering such topics as Behavior Management, Marketing Strategies, Raja Yoga, Personal Meditation Practices and MORE!
- And our BLOG is filled with even more class plans, themes, and ideas by some of our latest and greatest teachers. (Maybe YOU will join our blog team some day!)
We look forward to learning and growing together AND changing the world, one peaceful child at a time.