1. You are not required to have a background in yoga, however; do yourself a favor and learn your poses.
Here are your required poses that will help turn you into a rockstar teacher.
2. You must have a strong internet connection.
3. You are required to have or make a Facebook Account even if it’s in a fake name. You will work very closely with your mentor inside our OKAY forum.
- 4. You must also be able to either Skype, Zoom, Facebook Live, or record a video on your phone.
5. If you have all of the above and have made the final decision to take our online training, your next step is to REGISTER and then PAY.
There are 4 modules. Each module contains a dozen or so lectures covering all of our topics from games and music to the business of Yoga and the 8 limbs. There will be a lot of short videos of our founder Haris Lender and other Kidding Around Yoga trainers teaching different components. There will also be plenty of FUN song breaks. You will move through each unit one at a time and be given a small quiz at the end of each. Once you pass the quiz, you may move onto the next unit. And you will share what you’ve learned via the Facebook forum. You are also free to request a Skype session with one of the forum mentors. At the end of the program, you will either video yourself, Skype, Zoom, Facebook live (or whatever we need to get you graduated) with a mentor in order to teach an entire KAY class in 30 minutes.
Don’t worry! We will guide you.
Throughout the program, you will have access to the Facebook forum where you will have discussions with our mentors.
The more involved you are, the more you will learn.
At the end, you will be sent your certificate and you will be prepared to share Kidding Around Yoga with all the children in your community. To see what else you will gain after you complete the training, click HERE.
*You have 5-months of access to the course from the date that you register, and you will always have our online forum for additional support from our amazing network of 5,000 teachers around the world. For more resources and full access, you may want to consider OKAY Plus, where you’ll get a treasure trove of KAY resources to use in your classes and to develop your business.