OKAY – Online Kidding Around Yoga
WHAT IS OKAY? OKAY = Online Kidding Around Yoga. What could be better than a live KAY training? Well, nothing really, but for those of you who can’t get to a live training, OKAY is the best alternative. You can do it anywhere, anytime. OKAY will prepare you in “The KAY Way” to teach children’s Yoga. You will learn not just asana… but games, activities, deep relaxation, meditation, and mindfulness. Then you will learn how to integrate them all into a blissful and high energy class for children of all ages.
WHO IS OKAY FOR? Anyone! With a little yoga experience and a desire to share the love of yoga with kids, you have what it takes to be a Kidding Around Yoga teacher. Whether you want to start your own kids yoga empire or just impart the benefits of yoga to the children in your life, the OKAY training will fully prepare you to lead FUN kids yoga classes with extra activities, songs, guided meditation, mindfulness techniques and deep relaxation. This training will boost your career and change your life.
HOW DOES OKAY WORK? Follow the online curriculum at your own pace in order to master the amazing KAY method. In no time, you will be teaching your own fabulous children’s yoga classes. Included in the program are over 50 original KAY songs with detailed instruction and videos on how to incorporate them into your classes. Kids love this music and all of the moving and grooving, jumping and dancing, sun-saluting, and wild fun it brings, all while doing yoga! Want to know exactly how our training works? Check out our Sample Training
During your time with OKAY training you will have access to our dedicated Facebook forum for OKAY students. Here you will post homework assignments and communicate with your mentor. You will have this mentor throughout your OKAY training. This does NOT apply to OKAY-Lite.
*Options are not available with bare bones OKAY-Lite
- Games and 50+ original KAY songs
- Class planning using our outline
- Behavior management techniques
- Activities for 2-17 year olds
- 80+ asanas appropriate to our songs
- Yoga philosophy, pranayama and meditation
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Tips for family, mommy & me, babies, teens, and classroom yoga
- Partner Yoga
- Teaching yoga in various environments
- Physical contraindications of poses
- Mindfulness practices for children
- Deep relaxation and guided meditation for kids… AKA The Secret Garden
- Yoga birthday parties and day camps
- Watch a few videos of various trainers in the KAY family teach a full class
- Stress management for kids
- Cookin’ with KAY… fun ways to share healthy eating habits
- Yog-arts & crafts
- How to be happy with what you are doing in the world
OKAY Cancellation Policy:
Please note, we are unable to process refunds for this online course once your transaction has been completed. If you need to pause your course, please reach out to us () to make arrangements. You may take the online training at your convenience from your own home, and your registration will not expire. Graduates of OKAY receive the same certification as graduates from our live trainings.