June 24 – 29, 2018
Tampa Bay Baptist Conference Center
15601 Lake Magdalene Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33613
Now that you’ve graduated from any of the Kidding Around Yoga LIVE 2-day trainings, you qualify to join us for our advanced training at Camp Kidding Around Yoga, June 24th-29th 2018. This fabulous program is developed for 95 hour trainees, but everyone is welcome. In order to register for your 95 hours, you need to have taken the live 2-day training and a 200 hour Yoga Alliance approved training, or are scheduled to do so.
Here is the basic information we will be covering:
- Developmental Stages
- Asanas, Activities, Games, Pranayama, Chanting
- Classroom techniques, communication with children
- Anatomy, changes in childhood development, contraindications, benefits, body systems, organs, etc.
- Philosophy and ethics
- Observe and teach kids yoga classes
The camp counselors are there to take care of the children at all hours. Your duties include:
- Observing the children in all activities and yoga classes
- Participating in teaching different aspects of Kidding Around Yoga
- Attend lectures during the children’s rest hour
- Shared living quarters, bunk beds in a dorm w/ other yogis, making friends for life
- Participation in the Karmaval, Yoga-lympics, arts & crafts and more
- Teach and engage in Peace, Love, Sharing, Caring, Compassion, Non-Violence, Karma, Co-Existence, Kindness, Spirituality, and Tolerance
95 Hour Program Tuition
$595 First 2-Day (or less with early bird or other discounts)
$1500 Advanced Training (or less with early bird discounts) + includes ALL FOOD & LODGING for 5 days **
Here are before and after photos of what the lodging looks like:
Please pack your own soft cushy pillows and blankets, tapestries and anything to make your living space more comfortable. This is not the Hilton.
Read up on the Camp Schedule Here. Any time you see “Rest Hour”, you will be required to attend lectures. There will be a manual and lots of great memories, too.
Meet the Trainers
|Haris Harini Lender||Katie Brandes|
- Fill out the registration form.
- THEN Make Your Payment (we prefer check).
- ONE TIME FEE:
- $1500 paid in full upon completion of registration. (Get $250 off if you pay before December 1st)
- PAYMENT PLAN:
- Email .
- ONE TIME FEE:
CHECKS MUST ARRIVE BY DEADLINES ABOVE… PLAN AHEAD. MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO KIDDING AROUND YOGA.
106 22ND AVE SE ST. PETE, FLA 33705
Certification & Requirements
Once you complete Camp KAY and a single KAY live training, you may take up to two years to register with the Yoga Alliance for your 95 hours. You do not need to be a 200 hour certified teacher when you begin. However, you must be 200 hour certified when KAY gives you your 95 hour certificate. If you do not have your 200 Hrs when you attend camp, you will receive your 95 hour certificate as soon as you DO complete it. Here is what is required in order to register as a 95 Hr RCYT with the Yoga Alliance.
- Complete 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training
- Complete 95 hr Children’s Yoga Teacher Training (Camp KAY + 1 Live Training)
- Submit 30 teaching hours in children’s yoga that take place AFTER you get your 95 hr Children’s Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
|Kidding Around Yoga is a Registered Children’s Yoga School through the Yoga Alliance.|