95 HOUR TRAINING
According to the Yoga Alliance (YA) requirements to become a Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT), you are required to take a 95 hour training. You must be a 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) or enrolled in a 200 hour program. Kidding Around Yoga offers a very HANDS-ON opportunity to earn this designation. Advance your career and join us!
Kidding Around Yoga will help you meet these requirements in 2 trainings:
- 2-Day Training They are all over the world all of the time. Find one that works!
- Advanced Training at Camp KAY
It is preferred that you take a 2-day training before the advanced training. But you can attend camp first if need be.
Here’s how you get started.
- Register & attend your 2-DAY TRAINING
- Engage yourself… teach 15 hours & become active in our Facebook forum
- Finish Online Kidding Around Yoga (OKAY)
- REGISTER and attend Camp KAY in Tampa, Fl held each summer.
$595 First 2-Day (or less with early bird or other discounts)
$1200 Advanced Training + includes ALL FOOD & LODGING for 5 days **
Here are before and after photos of what the lodging looks like:
Please pack your own soft cushy pillows and blankets, tapestries and anything to make your living space more comfortable. This is not the Hilton.
How to register as a RCYT with the Yoga Alliance
You may take up to two years to fulfill your 95 hours. You do not need to be a 200 hour certified teacher when you begin. However, you must be 200 hour certified when KAY gives you register with the Yoga Alliance with your 95 hour certificate.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the current guidelines from Yoga Alliance for teaching yoga to children.
- Complete 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training
- Complete 95 hr Children’s Yoga Teacher Training
- Submit 30 teaching hours in children’s yoga that take place AFTER you get your 95 hr Children’s Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
|Kidding Around Yoga is a Registered Children’s Yoga School through the Yoga Alliance.|