According to the Yoga Alliance (YA) requirements to become a Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT), you are required to take a 95 hour training. You must be a 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) or enrolled in a 200 hour program. Kidding Around Yoga offers two very HANDS-ON opportunities to earn this designation. Advance your career and join us!
Kidding Around Yoga will help you meet these requirements in 2 trainings:
- 2-Day Training They are all over the world all of the time. Find one that works!
- Advanced Training at Camp KAY (Tampa FL, June 2019) OR Cabuya Lodge (Costa Rica, July 2020)
It is preferred that you take a 2-day training before the advanced training. But you can attend the advanced training first if need be.
Here’s how you get started.
- Register & attend your 2-DAY TRAINING
- Engage yourself… teach 15 hours & become active in our Facebook forum
- Finish Online Kidding Around Yoga (OKAY)
- REGISTER and attend Camp KAY in Tampa, Fl held each summer or Cabuya Lodge in Costa Rica December 2018
2-Day Training (15 Hrs)
Advanced Training at Camp KAY or Cabuya Lodge (72 Hrs)
Online Kidding Around Yoga (8 Hrs)
TOTAL HOURS: 95 hours
How to register as a RCYT with the Yoga Alliance
You may take up to two years to fulfill your 95 hours. You do not need to be a 200 hour certified teacher when you begin. However, you must be 200 hour certified when you register with the Yoga Alliance with your 95 hour certificate.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the current guidelines from Yoga Alliance for teaching yoga to children.
- Complete 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training
- Complete 95 hr Children’s Yoga Teacher Training
- Submit 30 teaching hours in children’s yoga that take place AFTER you get your 95 hr Children’s Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
|Kidding Around Yoga is a Registered Children’s Yoga School through the Yoga Alliance.|