Kidding Around Yoga – Camp Prices
Camp KAY, June 22nd – 27th 2020
Below are the prices. Payment plans ARE available (just ).
CHECKS ARE PREFERRED. See below for mailing address.
- Standard Camper: $650 (Ages 7-12 are standard campers)
- CIT: $550 (Ages 13-17 are considered Counselors in Training)
- Little Camper: $450 (Ages 3-6 are little campers who must attend with their parents)
- 0-2 year olds are free and taken on a case by case basis. Please inquire!
- Adult: $550
- KAY teacher: $450
- 95-hour Trainee: $1650 – More info
- Family Discount: Deduct $50 from the total cost of each child from the same family.
- There are just a couple full motel rooms reserved for families for an additional fee. Email: for fees. These rooms are booked on a first come first served basis.
- Full hook-up RV sites and camping available for $35 per night.
- PAY EARLY AND SAVE!!! Receive 20% off of your total ($250 for 95-hour Trainees) if we receive 1/2 your payment by December 1st, and 10% off of your total if we receive 1/2 your payment by March 1st. Payment in full is due by May 1st.
CHECKS MUST ARRIVE BY DEADLINES ABOVE… PLAN AHEAD
Pricing includes all meals, activities and lodging.
Drop off is between TBD on Monday. Please do not arrive earlier!
We cannot begin registration until TBD on Monday.
Check out time is PROMPTLY at 12:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Join us for our closing circle at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, i.e., arrive no later than 10:50 a.m.
Sign Up Now
Payment: Mailed checks are our preferred payment method. By paying with a check you are enabling us to save on processing fees that we can use to share the gift of yoga and offer scholarships to underprivileged children in our community.
- Please Make checks payable to Kidding Around Yoga
106 22nd Ave SE St. Pete, FL 33705
Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations prior to 45 days before camp will receive total tuition, minus a $175 per registration fee.
After 45 days but not less than 15 days prior to camp you are entitled to 1/2 of your money back. 15 days or less prior to camp there are no refunds. OR you can apply your full tuition to next year (plus any price increase, plus a $50 registration fee per person).