Camp KAY, June 24th-29th 2018
Below are the prices. Payment plans ARE available (just ).
CHECKS ARE PREFERRED See below for mailing address.
- Standard Camper: $650 (Ages 7-12 are standard campers)
- CIT: $550 (Ages 13-17 are considered a Counselor in Training)
- Little Camper: $450 (Ages 3-6 are little campers who must attend with their parents)
- 0-2 year olds are free and taken on a case by case basis. Please inquire!
- Adult: $550
- KAY teacher $450
- 95 hr Trainee: $1500 – More info
- Family Discount: Deduct $50 from the total cost of each child from the same family.
- There are a FEW full motel rooms reserved for families for an added fee. Grab them fast email: for fees.
- Full hook up RV sites and camping available for the same price. BYORV
- PAY EARLY AND SAVE!!! 20% off of your total ($250 for 95 hr Trainees) if we receive 1/2 your payment by December 1st and 10% off your total if we receive 1/2 your payment by March 1st. Payment in full is due by May 1st.
CHECKS MUST ARRIVE BY DEADLINES ABOVE… PLAN AHEAD
Pricing includes all meals, activities and lodging.
Drop off is between 3:00-4:00pm on Sunday Do not arrive earlier. Pretty please?
We can not begin registration until 3:00pm
Check out time is PROMPTLY AT 12:00
Join us for our closing circle at 11:00. I.E. Arrive no later than 10:50.
Sign Up Now
Payment: Mailed checks are our preferred payment method. By paying with a check you are enabling us to save on processing fees that we can use to share the gift of Yoga and offer scholarships to underprivileged children in our community.
- Mail Check: Make checks payable to Kidding Around Yoga
106 22nd Ave SE St. Pete, Fla 33705
Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations prior to 60 days before camp will receive their total tuition, minus $175 per camper. After 60 days but not less than 15 days prior to camp you are entitled to 1/2 of your money back. 15 days or less prior to camp there are no refunds, however you can apply 1/2 of your full tuition to next year (plus any price increase, plus a $50 registration fee per child).