Kidding Around Yoga – Camp Prices
Camp KAY, June 22nd – 27th 2020
Below are the prices. Payment plans ARE available (just email us).
CHECKS ARE PREFERRED. See below for mailing address.
- Standard Camper: $675 (Ages 7-12 are standard campers)
- CIT: $575 (Ages 13-17 are considered Counselors in Training)
- Adult Camper: $450 (Adult campers attend for this reduced rate in exchange for a few hours of kitchen karma)
- 95-hour Trainee: $1650 – More info
- Family Discount: Deduct $50 from the total cost of each child from the same family.
- Full hook-up RV sites and camping available for $35 per night.
- PAY EARLY AND SAVE!!! Receive 20% off of your total ($250 for 95-hour Trainees) if we receive 1/2 your payment by December 1st, and 10% off of your total if we receive 1/2 your payment by March 1st. Payment in full is due by May 1st.
- All campers between the age of 0-6 may attend, but must stay offsite with a parent.
- 0-3 year olds: Free
- 4-6 year olds: $200 (Lodging and transportation not included)
- Adults Accompanying Little Campers: $300 (Lodging and transportation not included)
- Email Haris (Harinilender@gmail.com) more information
CHECKS MUST ARRIVE BY DEADLINES ABOVE… PLAN AHEAD
Pricing includes all meals, activities and lodging.
Drop off is between 3:30-5:00 on Monday. Please do not arrive earlier!
We cannot begin registration until 3:30 on Monday.
Check out time is PROMPTLY at 12:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Join us for our closing circle at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, i.e., arrive no later than 10:50 a.m.
Sign Up Now
Payment: Mailed checks are our preferred payment method. By paying with a check you are enabling us to save on processing fees that we can use to share the gift of yoga and offer scholarships to underprivileged children in our community.
- Please Make checks payable to Kidding Around Yoga
106 22nd Ave SE St. Pete, FL 33705
Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations prior to 45 days before camp will receive total tuition, minus a $175 per registration fee.
After 45 days but not less than 15 days prior to camp you are entitled to 1/2 of your money back. 15 days or less prior to camp there are no refunds. OR you can apply your full tuition to next year (plus any price increase, plus a $50 registration fee per person).