If you would like to become a licensee of Kidding Around Yoga you must attend one of our teacher trainings (live or online) and you must have taught at least TEN KIDDING AROUND YOGA CLASSES. (If you are not a 200 hour certified yoga teacher, additional requirements may be necessary. We will notify you if this is the case.)
Your Licensee Program includes the following steps:
- You will enroll in the course and select either the $19/month subscription fee or $200 annual fee (save $40!)
- You must finish within 30 days of your start date
- Complete the Licensee Application Form
- Complete the KAY Licensee Agreement
- Take the Licensee Test
- Submit a 30 minute video of YOU teaching a KAY Class. (We HIGHLY RECOMMEND you teach approximately 10 classes prior to filming so you feel very comfortable following the outline)
- Finish the entire OKAY training
- Get insured, because you are now a smart and savvy business owner and just the right thing to do.
- Read “The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali: Commentary on the Raja Yoga Sutras” by Sri Swami Satchidananda.
- Schedule one Karma Yoga class to be taught a minimum of once every two months. We check in regularly to make sure you are keeping up but it is basically on the honor system.
- Download all of the KAY songs and know all of the music, get an MP3 player.
- Study the manual extensively. Know your stuff!
- Build your bag of tricks!
VOILA! Start TEACHING.
Once all of the above is completed and approved…
- We will do a happy dance because we love welcoming new people into our family!
- You will gain access to the Licensee Only Resources.
- You will obtain instructions on creating your own Kidding Around Yoga with _____ Facebook Page.
- You will be able to put in a request for your own Kidding Around Yoga with _____ Website.
- You will receive email@example.com email address.
- You can use our fabulous marketing materials to print on your own.
- For a fee, you can have customized flyers made for any of your classes and events.
- You will have access to free webinars on technology and marketing.
- You will get a discount on some of our KAY-tinuing Education Programs where we offer a variety of topics to fine-tune just about anything that could possibly come up in a kids yoga class.
Read below. This is of utmost importance to us.
- KAY is a non-smoking company. It goes against our core values as Yogis to have teachers representing the KAY brand who are smokers. Plus it’s just bad for you and we love you so maybe… quit? We want you to be really healthy for the adventure you are about to embark on!
Are you ready to dive in?
Join the KAY Licensee Family today!
We hate to see you go but totally understand how life changes. That being said… if you are leaving because you are experiencing a life emergency, we offer a “Pause” option for Licensee status. If you are experiencing a death in the family, illness or other situation where you know you will be back as a Licensee but are not currently able to commit to your business, you may pause your Licensee status for up to six months. Your business name and website will be “on hold” and not be visible, but not deactivated. You do not have to deactivate your FB wall but we will do random checks to make sure it is not being used to promote yourself as a KAY Licensee as well as any KAY marketing materials. There is no fee to use your one time “pause” option but, If you fail to contact us for reinstatement within six months, you are responsible for a $100 fee to reinstate your licensee status.
And if you cancel and come back we will do a happy dance… and then send you a bill for your $100 reinstatement fee.
– Sarah, Florida
KAY with Sarah