Ep 28: Transitions and Change Causing Big Emotions and Worry? Ease That Discomfort with Mindfulness and Grounding Practices
Times of change can be challenging, regardless of our age! Transitions often cause discomfort and anxiety, so how can we help ease those feelings within our children?
Kelly and Kristi are back with the debut episode of season 2 of Mindful Conversations with KAY with a great discussion about helping children navigate the big changes that inevitably come with growing up.
Listen in as they talk about:
- Your body and mind crave routine and knowing what to expect
- Learning to recognize the physical discomfort of transitions
- Preparing for big transitions by exploring smaller changes
- The importance of consistency
- Using songs to soothe, ground, and prepare children
- Breathing before and during transitions
- Movement practices to help with transitions
- Best meditation practices to support successful changes