“Yoga in Schools Part 1: Yoga & Mindfulness and Social Emotional Learning”
More and more school districts are embracing Social Emotional Learning (SEL) and for good reason!
As Kelly and Kristi say,
“A stressed brain is not a learning brain!”
Today’s episode of Mindful Conversations with KAY is a deep dive into the intersection of yoga and SEL.
Listen in to explore:
- What SEL is and why it is critical to healthy development
- The 5 areas of SEL competency as defined by CASEL
- How the science of yoga aligns perfectly with SEL competencies
- How to seamlessly introduce and practice SEL at home and in classrooms
- Building relationships through SEL tools
Link of pertinent blogs:
Links to products mentioned in episode: