At the end of the program, you will either video yourself or Skype with a mentor in order to teach an entire Kidding Around Yoga class in 30 minutes.You will obtain your certification after the mentor has graduated your class. Then you will be completely ready to teach yoga to children of all ages. You will even have the opportunity to own your own Kidding Around Yoga business. Read all of the benefits you will gain below.
- You will be a CERTIFIED Kids Yoga Instructor. Your certificate will be emailed to you upon completion for you to print and share and frame, because you’ll be so proud!
- You will have access to your online training course forever after completion so that you can go back and reread it as many times as you need.
- AND once you graduate, you will be given access to our active Graduate Teacher’s forum. This is a BIG BONUS. The forum is FILLED with more information, games, stories, ideas, tools, toys, and advice from people who have been through KAY trainings. It are amazing and well worth joining.
- You will ALSO gain access to our Teachers’ Resources that include more information, games, stories, activities and printouts.
- Once you graduate you qualify to take advantage of our KAY-tinuing Education Programs where we offer webinars and online trainings on a variety of topics to fine-tune just about anything that could possibly come up in a kids yoga class.
- Receive a discount on Insurance! Kidding Around Yoga Professionals save $20 and Trainees get their first year for only $25: BeYogi Insurance. Insurance is applicable within the United States only and to those professionals who meet the state’s requirements, where applicable, to practice Yoga.
- If you find the opportunity to take a physical Live Training, you may do so at the reduced rate of $350
- You can obtain Continuing Education Units (CEUs)from the Yoga Alliance! See below…
- You will have the opportunity to becoming a KAY Licensee where you will own your own kids yoga business and earn a living doing what you love! You can use our logo and you will have access to our beautifully designed marketing materials that will help your business grow. You will also receive lots of advice and support from our licensee director, the office staff, and Haris! See more information HERE.
Yoga Alliance’s continuing education requirements are intended for teachers to enhance their knowledge and teaching skills through the ongoing study of yoga. RYTs and E-RYTs must submit continuing education hours every three years in order to maintain their registration with Yoga Alliance.
The continuing education requirements include a minimum of 30 hours of yoga training every three years starting from your initial registration date. At least 10 of these hours must be contact hours. No more than 20 hours may be non-contact hours.
One non-contact hour for continuing education is achieved by completing one hour of:
- Watching a video that deepens your yoga practice and understanding
- Taking an online or correspondence course related to yoga
If you want to claim OKAY as your CEUs, then you must do so yourself through The Yoga Alliance.