Welcome to Kidding Around Yoga with Nicholl!
Our kids live in such a busy world: various lessons, academic challenges, sports practices, peer relationships, and the business of just growing up! This constant busy-ness directly impacts our children’s health, both mentally and physically.
It is crucial for children to learn how to find peace on the inside, regardless of what is happening on the outside. KIDDING AROUND YOGA does just that. Haris Lender (ERYT500) created KIDDING AROUND YOGA (KAY) to teach children the five branches of Yoga in a clear, engaging manner.
Every KAY class offers a complete, age-appropriate Yoga practice including:
- Breathing instruction: Children learn ways to energize, concentrate, and reduce stress simply by controlling their own breath!
- Relaxation techniques: Students learn to find the quiet, safe place in their mind to allow calming and healing to begin.
- Stretching and strengthening poses: Poses in a KAY class are not only fun, but give children confidence, a strong and flexible body, and a way to self soothe.
- Music, games, and imagination: KAY’s secret is our playfulness, keeping your child motivated, excited, and moving. This is not your typical Yoga class. A KAY class gets children singing, dancing, skipping, marching, jogging, shaking, laughing, hopping, limbo-ing, and storytelling ALL while practicing Yoga to original KAY music.
- Highly trained, passionate KAY certified teachers: KAY’s specialized training provides instructors with the tools, knowledge, and experience to lead a creative and well-organized kids’ Yoga class.
KIDDING AROUND YOGA classes are designed to provide your child with skills they can use immediately and for years to come. The KAY program provides a sense of calm, balance, and power for every child that rolls out a mat.
For further information, check out KAY Global or contact me at . I can’t wait to share Yoga with you and the young Yogis in your life.