Orlando Kids Yoga Teacher Training
July 12 - July 13
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Warrior One Power Yoga
2822 Corrine Drive
Orlando, Florida 32803
The $650 fee for your training includes our access to our independent online learning (OKAY) plus two exciting days of classroom instruction, covering breathing practices, meditation, deep relaxation, asanas, games, activities, arts & crafts, business, marketing, and more! You will also receive a link to download 5 CDs full of original music that incorporates Yoga poses and cardiovascular activities. Our music alone will take your classes to a whole new level. Kids love our program... and you will too! And, of course, you will receive our mastered manual.
Your tuition includes:
- 2-Day Live Training where you will have fun, make friends and change your life for the better
- The KAY Manual
- Music Downloads for all 5 CDs - over 50 songs!
- Entrance into our Facebook Forum with over 300 members sharing ideas/activities/thoughts
- Password to the back pages of our website with more information than you can use in a lifetime
- Marketing video that will allow you to show folks who you are and what you teach to build your business
- ONE MONTH access to Online Kidding Around Yoga (OKAY). This is our entire training for you to study after your live training. This will help you immensely to digest the wealth of information that we share with you.
- No hidden charges at all. We WILL however take your first born… but only to a KAY class when they are old enough!
*Register and pay 30 days in advance and receive a $75 discount. We also do flex payments because we're yogis and we're flex-ible like that. You must for discount codes and flex payments. Please register and pay at the same time. Both must be done to reserve your spot.
|Kidding Around Yoga is registered through the Yoga Alliance, and certified Yoga instructors can earn CEUs through our program. For more information on CEUs click here.|
Orlando Kids Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum
- Yogic philosophy and the Eight Limbs
- Over 150 Yoga based games, songs and activities
- Orlando Kids Yoga Teacher Training includes instruction in how to effectively share all of our own original music activities with your children. We have over 45 original songs!
- Positive/Non-competitive teaching
- Easy class planning using our amazing class outline to guide you
- Behavior management techniques
- Age appropriate activities for 2-17 year olds
- 80ish asanas appropriate to our songs and games
- Pranayama, meditation and chanting
- Family and Mommy & Me Yoga
- Modified KAY class to adapt for teen yogis **
- Laughing Yoga & Laughing Meditation
- Partner Yoga and using straps
- Themed classes
- How to write GREAT Yoga stories
- How to run a “Karmaval”!
- Teaching Yoga in various environments: Large/Small/Public/Private/Church/Synagogue/Brownies/Corporate/Yoga Studio/Rec. Center/ etc.
- Constructive and positive communication
- Physical contraindications of poses
- Deep relaxation for kids AKA The Secret Garden
- Business/marketing & liability fundamentals
- Tips for running your business and earning income as a Kids Yoga teacher
- How to lead a great Yoga birthday party and run a day camp!
- Observe a KAY class taught by your trainer
- Stress management for kids
- Yog-arts & crafts