Knoxville, TN Kids Yoga Teacher Training
October 25-27 | Fri 12-6, Sat 8-6, Sun 8-6
Meet Lalita! The trainer for our Knoxville training. Click on the photo below to learn more about her.
*Please register and pay (in full) at the same time. Both must be done to reserve your spot.
The $600 fee for your training includes your manual and the music from all 4 KAY CDs.
Knoxille, TN Kids Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum
- Yogic philosophy and the Eight Limbs
- Over 150 Yoga based games, songs and activities
- Knoxville, TN Kids Yoga Teacher Training includes instruction in how to effectively share all of our own original music activities with your children. We have over 45 original songs!
- Positive/Non-competitive teaching
- Easy class planning using our amazing class outline to guide you
- Behavior management techniques
- Age appropriate activities for 2-12 year olds
- 80ish asanas appropriate to our songs and games
- Pranayama, meditation and chanting
- Family and Mommy & Me Yoga
- Laughing Yoga & Laughing Meditation
- Partner Yoga and using straps
- Themed classes
- How to write GREAT Yoga stories
- How to run a “Karmaval”!
- Teaching Yoga in various environments: Large/Small/Public/Private/Church/Synagogue/Brownies/Corporate/Yoga Studio/Rec. Center/ etc.
- Constructive and positive communication
- Physical contraindications of poses
- Deep relaxation for kids AKA The Secret Garden
- Business/marketing & liability fundamentals
- Tips for running your business and earning income as a Kids Yoga teacher
- How to lead a great Yoga birthday party and run a day camp!
- Observe a KAY class taught by your trainer
- Stress management for kids
- Yog-arts & crafts
And if that’s not enough, after the training you have access to join our FREE Facebook forum full of tons of advice, help, continuing education and support from Haris, our trainees, licensees and trainers!
Since we do not require a background in Yoga, we highly recommend that you take some Yoga classes before the training. Click HERE to familiarize yourself with the poses we will focus on.